KSD301-R-G Ceramic Manual Reset Thermostat
- Product introduction: KSD301-R-G series snap-on thermostat is a small (disc diameter 1/2 inch) double-plate thermostat with a casing; single-pole single-throw, working under resistive load. Product application: widely used in coffee makers, water dispensers, toasters, microwave ovens, electric heaters, portable refrigerators and other small household appliances for temperature protection, is an important device in heating small appliances.
KSD301-R Bakelite Manual Reset Thermostat
- KSD301-R series snap-action thermostat is a kind of miniature hermetically sealed bimetal thermal protector (1/2" disc). It is of single-pole single-throw structure and works under resistive load. KSD301 series is in wide use in a great variety of compact type home appliances, such as coffee maker, water dispenser, toaster, microwave oven, electric pad and portable icebox etc., to provide temperature control or temperature protection.
KSD311-R Interruptible Manual Reset Thermostat
- KSD311-R Series interruptible manual reset thermostat (1/2”) is designed upon KSD301-R construction. With interruptible cut-off mechanism, it is available for cutting off the circuit at any time even the temperature not raising to the preset temperature.
KSD314-R & KSD314-R-C Series Manual Reset Type Big Current Thermostat
- KSD314R & KSD314-R-C series are single-pole single-throw (SPST) manual reset type thermostat (contact is normally closed), and the housing is made of high temperature resistant resin material with a maximum operating temperature of 140C. The pressure rating is basic insulation. After certain additional measures, the reinforced insulation level can be achieved. The standard load property is pure resistance.
KSD315 16A Loading Manual Reset Thermostat
- The series of KSD306 and KSD306-B that is of double-pole structure falls in the category of manual reset type thermal protector. The product series, safety and reliable, is used in high-duty electric water heater for overheating protection. When the instant snap of bimetal disc occurs at certain temperature, two contacts separate promptly by means of mechanical transition and simultaneously two-phase circuit disconnects in order to completely cut off power supply. Pressing reset lever will resto